Real Estate Water Inspection in Olympia, WA
Purchasing a home is an exciting time and a giant milestone - ensuring the water system in your home is clean and safe is a critical piece to understand. If you’re considering purchasing a house that uses well water, we recommend you add a water system real estate inspection to your to-do list. American Pump and Drilling is the local company serving Olympia, WA and the Puget Sound Area to call for this service.
- Our customers’ happiness and satisfaction are always our top priorities.
- We’re a great value because we balance quality with price—we never cut corners!
- We’re local, timely, and bring a personalized approach to each job.
We understand the importance of safe and clean drinking water, and we want to see that you have the information you need about the water quality for any real estate purchase.
Schedule a real estate water inspection with us.
Why You Need One
Testing the well water for a real estate purchase is essential. After all, well water doesn’t have to go through EPA testing the way municipal water does, so the only way to know if the well and current water treatment systems will provide you with safe and clean drinking water is to have experts inspect the property and test the water. If there are problems with the water supply, the inspection will find out what needs to be fixed and what it will cost.
What We Do
Our real estate water inspection service includes the following:
- On-site evaluation of pressure tank and control box
- On-site water testing for iron, manganese, TDS, pH, and hardness (before and after filter, if applicable)
- Recommendations for any repairs that may be needed
- Official lab testing for bacteria and nitrate from Dragon Laboratory
- Complete package provided to paying party includes lab test results and American Pump on-site inspection form
Call us today to schedule your inspection with our team in Olympia, WA