Well Pump Controllers in Olympia, WA
Well pump controllers, also known as well pump control boxes, can help you avoid several issues with your home or business’s well pump. You must have professionals install a well pump control box as well as handle any other services for it. In Olympia, WA and the Puget Sound Area, American Pump and Drilling is the experienced contractor to call for the job!
- We’ve served the area since 1977 with decades of industry knowledge.
- We’re local and timely and provide a personalized approach.
- We’re a great value because we balance quality with price—we never cut corners!
Our expert team takes a personalized approach to help you get the best from your well pump. Your satisfaction is always our number one priority!
Call us for well pump services—we understand the importance of clean drinking water!
The Purpose of a Well Pump Control Box
A well pump control box is like having a central brain to maximize the performance of a well pump. Here are several of the jobs well pump controls do:
- Monitor the water flow and control the pump to keep the water at a desired level.
- Change motor speed to maintain indoor water pressure.
- Protect the pump from voltage fluctuations and prevent short circuits.
- Turn the pump off when the water level is too low.
There are different types of control boxes with varying features. Our knowledgeable technicians will ensure you have well pump controls that meet your needs and budget and work with your current well pump.
Well Pump Control Box Services
American Pump and Drilling is available in Olympia, WA to install new well pump controllers, replace old ones, and repair and maintain current ones. We want you to receive the finest performance from your well pump, and ensuring you have a finely working well pump control box is an important part of that.